iRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iRolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tuuba gets owned
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:30 am by Tuuba Ankka

» GTA4 is Pure smut and should be boycotted
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Tuuba Ankka

» Gabe confirms Episode 3 Cancelled.
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm by desertfury

» In soviet russia...
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:24 am by Tuuba Ankka

» RAPE FACE CAPTURED!
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 pm by desertfury

» Sapphire ready to launch HD Radeon 5990
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 am by desertfury

» DO YOU FEEL THE SPIRIT?
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am by Tuuba Ankka

» I AM BACK *Terminator music*
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 am by Kiwi

» Apparently I am the 999,999 Visitor and I won...
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 am by desertfury

Gabe confirms Episode 3 Cancelled.
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm by desertfury
I quit the server. Ep3cancelled

Comments: 0
Sapphire ready to launch HD Radeon 5990
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 am by desertfury
http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2010/3/3/sapphire-ready-to-launch-radeon-hd-5990-4gb.aspx

Have a look at it.. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 0
I AM BACK *Terminator music*
I quit the server. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:39 am by desertfury
So... My internet died for unknown reasons last week, Now.. I am BACK!!
With a new modem bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 3
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:10 pm

I quit the server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schitz0

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 am

I quit because of the admins themselves. Whenever Smithers isn't on, it's just full of plain idiocy around the server. Everyone is either killing each other with this stupid harpoon thing or just being childish. Annabelle quit because everyone just like left her out of everything and she got bored so that also made me lose some respect for this server as well. Maybe i'll come back when the admins (not Smithers because i respect him) grow up.
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

Kiwi

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 am

i could agree but i was yestoday one of the harpooning admins but that was OOC not RP.
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Admin
Smithers

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:05 am

Kiwi wrote:
i could agree but i was yestoday one of the harpooning admins but that was OOC not RP.

Thats all very well but WHY was it OOC? If there are 3 people online and the RP would be bad, use your imagination, MAKE it interesting, as an admin put all 3 of you in jail or something and have a little RP there. That goes to EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
http://iroleplay.omgforum.net
Survivor#1

Survivor#1

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Annabelle just didn't rp at all. She spawned fake cash and gave it to me as money, then i said pay me in real credits she prop killed me so I kinda like her leaving the server, but not you. I would rp that but That would'nt benefit me at all. The food i sell are actually food that you can eat and she does /me gives Wilson 16 dollors or credits when she dosen't really give me credits.
Back to top Go down
Schitz0

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 am

I think it's because she didn't know how to give actual real money? That's probably why. Anyways, i was just mad that day and i'll be back in a while. I just have a few school things to get done and i'll show up again.
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Admin
Smithers

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 am

Schitz0 wrote:
I think it's because she didn't know how to give actual real money? That's probably why. Anyways, i was just mad that day and i'll be back in a while. I just have a few school things to get done and i'll show up again.

Take your time man, I am doing my absolute best to find something to make Civilian RP better and if you have any ideas id LOVE to know them. Ive restriced Combine but everyone just goes Resistance, its difficult to find a solution
Back to top Go down
http://iroleplay.omgforum.net
Schitz0

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Bahaha, i know. That's what i thought was funny as well. Nobody wants to be civilian because...everyone just wants a gun and to kill each other usually. Civilian can't really do much besides walk around and get bullied by police. I'm trying to think of something as well but it's hard. It's almost like there needs to be more general jobs for people, like including PCMod in a way, but putting PCMod to a practical use to where people will actually pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Survivor#1

Survivor#1

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Schitz0 wrote:
Bahaha, i know. That's what i thought was funny as well. Nobody wants to be civilian because...everyone just wants a gun and to kill each other usually. Civilian can't really do much besides walk around and get bullied by police. I'm trying to think of something as well but it's hard. It's almost like there needs to be more general jobs for people, like including PCMod in a way, but putting PCMod to a practical use to where people will actually pay for it.

I like this idea adding on PCMOD would be fun for civilian and would have people probably buy rooms more often, but yea put this in the suggestion topic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I quit the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit the server.   I quit the server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I quit the server.
Page 1 of 1